5% AHA Glycolic Acid Facial Toner
Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal, improving skin texture, diminishing the look of lines and wrinkles, and improving the appearance of dull, uneven skin tone. Physical exfoliants, such as scrubs, are often far too harsh to be used on our delicate facial skin.
Glycolic acid is a powerful AHA and is not recommended for sensitive skin. It rejuvenates the skin by encouraging the shedding of old surface skin cells. Great for most skin types, but especially those with acne prone skin. This toner is formulated at 5% glycolic acid with a bounty of skin goodies making up the rest of the toner to soothe and calm your skin.
• Extracts of green tea, hibiscus, and chamomile: anti-inflammatory, promote skin regeneration, soothe irritation, anti-aging
• Aloe vera juice: refreshes and soothes skin
• Blue Tansy oil: reduces redness, soothes irritation, full of antioxidants
• Vitamins B3 & B5: strengthens skin barrier; evens skin tone, texture, and brightens; healing, soothing humectant
• Allantoin: increases smoothness; promotes wound healing; soothing, anti-irritant; skin protectant
For those with sensitive skin who would still like to benefit from the exfoliating and anti-aging effects, try the 5% AHA Lactic Acid Toner.
Each facial toner will arrive in a dispensing pump bottle.
6 fluid ounces
SUNBURN ALERT: As this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), this may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
After cleansing, pump cotton pad onto dispenser to saturate. Gently pat onto skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Do not rinse off. Use daily, preferably during evening skincare routine, as AHAs may increase sensitivity to sunlight. If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on broken skin. Store in a cool, dry place. External use only.
If you find the toner to be too irritating for daily use, try using only 2-3 times per week. Any tingling sensation will subside after a few minutes. Always perform a patch test on your hand or arm when trying a new product, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Follow up with a serum, facial oil, or moisturizer. Apply your favorite sunscreen the next morning.
Distilled water; organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice; hydroacetic (glycolic) acid; glycerin; water (and) sodium hydroxide (pH adjuster); dl-panthenol (vitamin B5); niacinamide (vitamin B3); propanediol 1,3; glycerin (and) water (and) chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract; glycerin (and) water (and) hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract; glycerin (and) water (and) camellia sinensis leaf extract; phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (preservative); allantoin; polysorbate 20 (solubilizer); tanacetum annuum (blue tansy) flower oil.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days, but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- No Returns or Exchanges
- If products arrive damaged, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.