Camp Adirondack Candle
Like your alone time at your camp in the mountains, this understated candle helps you relax and feel at peace. Includes notes of Sandalwood, which has been used ceremoniously for centuries, and Oakmoss for a touch of luxury.
Our candles are subtle by design and will not overpower or overwhelm you.
- 55-hour burn time.
- Our candles are hand-poured by refugee women in Western Massachusetts. You can learn more about the company here.
- The candles are made of a soy-coconut wax blend.
We updated our packaging to not only be chicer but even more consciously produced:
- The new signature vessels are made of glass, now in the USA. We think they are so chic that you'll want to reuse them again and again. To do so, we recommend the following technique:
- Remove the remaining wax and wick; a spoon is helpful here.
- Fill with boiling water into the glass to melt remnants, and let cool so that you do not burn yourself.
- Freeze the glass with the water. Remove from freezer and thaw slightly so that you can remove the ice. Rinse the glass, and then wash again with soap and water or put in the dishwasher.
- Pour yourself a bourbon (or beverage of choice) and relax because you earned it.
- The cartons are produced locally by Diamond Packaging, a woman-owned company, in a wind-powered, zero-waste-certified facility. The paper used is FSC-certified and produced with 100% green energy.
- The labels are made with FSC-certified, acid-free paper.
8.3 oz / 235g
More about the Adirondacks:
The Adirondack Park - commonly referred to as "the Adirondacks" - is a ~9,400-square mile state park in Upstate New York. As the largest protected area in the lower 48 states, it is:
- larger than Yosemite, Yellowstone and Grand Canyon Parks combined
- could hold six million football fields
- would fall between New Hampshire and Vermont as the 45th largest state