Close Shave | Shaving Soap
Reminiscent of the olde tyme barber shops, "Close Shave" will deliver just that. This shaving soap is designed to create a rich, creamy lather to make shaving an enjoyable experience for your skin. Carefully chosen essential oils (not synthetic fragrance) provide the fresh, clean scent, while also handpicked for skin loving benefits. The addition of bentonite clay will give your razor good "slip" while also helping to prevent razor burn. Great for all genders, excellent for the face, legs, and anywhere else you need silky smooth! No need for a separate shaving cup or bowl to create a lather.
Your shave soap will arrive in a plastic jar, perfect for traveling as well as application, net weight of 5 ounces. A shaving brush is recommended to achieve the best results. Optional shave brush add-on is made of badger hair and nylon bristles.
To use, bloom soap (if desired) by allowing it to rest in hot water for several minutes. Load soap by swirling a damp shaving brush in a circular motion over the surface of the soap to build lather. Keep your handcrafted soap lasting longer by allowing it to dry between uses.
Saponified organic oils and butters of coconut, beef tallow, olive, castor seed, sweet almond, rice bran, cocoa seed, shea, sunflower seed; bentonite clay, organic tea tree leaf oil, organic chamomile flower oil, organic sandalwood oil, organic cedarwood oil, organic peppermint leaf oil, organic eucalyptus oil, organic patchouli oil.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days, but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- No Returns or Exchanges
- If products arrive damaged, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.