New Mommy Rescue Set | Postpartum Gift Set
Bringing life into the world is an amazing, wonderful joy, but mom's body can take a beating during the process. Her "New Mommy Rescue Kit" is designed to give mom the relief and pampering she needs and craves after giving birth. Her gift set will be beautifully packaged in a brown kraft box with ribbon and a hand-stamped gift tag.
"New Mommy Respite" postpartum tub tea is made to ease and calm her skin and muscles with organic botanicals, herbs, and Dead Sea and Pink Himalayan bath salts. The blend of helichrysum, lavender, chamomile, calendula, herbs, and therapeutic essential oils have been to known to offer relief for tearing and C-sections.
For nursing mothers, encourage breastfeeding/pumping with Boobie Balm. Nursing a new baby can wreak havoc on her nipples. The balm will condition, heal, and soothe her sensitive skin after each nursing or pumping session, with organic butters and oils of shea, jojoba, and calendula-infused sunflower seed.
The organic diaper cream is gentle and brimming with repairing and restoring benefits for the skin. A perfect blend of organic oils and butters of shea, coconut, and calendula-infused sunflower oil will nourish, condition, and soothe your wee babe's bum. Perfect to use at every diaper change to keep rashes away.
Nursing mothers may find themselves feeling more parched and dehydrated than normal. Keep her lips nourished and conditioned with the bright, fruity aroma of berries, sweet orange, and wine in the "Citrus Sangria" organic lip balm.
Each set includes:
• 1 "New Mommy Respite" organic postpartum relief tub tea in a resealable bag with reusable muslin tea bag, net weight 3.5 oz
• 1 organic Boobie Balm tin, net weight 2 oz
• 1 organic Diaper Cream, net weight 4 oz
• 1 "Citrus Sangria" organic lip balm, net weight 0.15 oz
Click product links for full details.
As with all beeswax products, consistency may be altered by the weather: softer in warmer months and firmer in cooler months. During warmer seasons, keep product in a cool, dark area. During colder seasons, allow the warmth from your fingertips to soften the product. Shipping to or throughout hot climates, particularly in summer months, may result in a liquified lotion. Balm and diaper cream may melt and liquify in hot temperatures, which will in no way harm them. Should you experience this, simply toss in the refrigerator for a few hours to bring them back to their original consistency.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days, but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- No Returns or Exchanges
- If products arrive damaged, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.