Morning Glory | Coffee Scrub Bar Soap
Exfoliating even once a week will make a whole lot of difference to your skin.
Start by using Sade Baron's Morning Glory Coffee Scrub Bar Soap. This scrub soap is made of real coffee granules that provide energy, antioxidants, and rough exfoliation. Also infused with superfat cocoa butter that provides long-lasting skin hydration and nourishment for the skin.
Why we love it?
- Energize: Recycled Caffeinated Coffee granules provide energy to your skin
- Exfoliation: Removes dead skin cells
- Hydrates: Superfats provide long-lasting nourishment to the skin
- Scent: Nutty, smoky Coffee aroma
- Free of Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.
How to Use: Gentle lather with water and wash the entire body or areas specific. This product can be used for the face, hand, and body and works wonders on all skin types. Rinse thoroughly. Be gentle when using on your face as this a rough exfoliation.
- Coffee Granules: An antioxidant, Caffeic acid boost collagen levels and reduce the premature aging of cells and calms the skin.
- Cocoa Butter: A phytonutrient, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It creates a barrier to protect your skin from moisture loss and helps maintain its elasticity and tone.
- Olive Oil: Absorbs quickly and heals dry skin that often lacks moisture, and is high in unsaturated fats - Vitamins A and E.
- Coconut Oil: Filled with 90% saturated fat and is an anti-inflammatory, hydration, and high lauric acid.
Full Ingredients List: Aqua (Distilled Water), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Saponified Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Coffee Granules, Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Vegetable Lard, Carnauba Wax (Copernicia Cerifera), Sodium Lactate, Star Anise Oil (Illicium Verum), Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia), Coffee Oil (Coffea Arabica), Cassia Oil (Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf)
- Please allow between 2-11 days for your order to arrive. If more than 15 days have passed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order.
- All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount or the items out of stock of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in Canada and the United States. We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in Europe only.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 2 to 4 business days of the date of your order. Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate, personal care, or sanitary goods.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
- If products arrive damaged, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for a replacement.