Sleepy Time Tub Tea | Bath Tea
Soothe your mind, body, and soul with the "Sleepy Time" tub tea, and enjoy the bliss of bath salts and botanicals without the messy cleanup. Nourish and calm your skin with lavender, chamomile, jasmine, and herbs, while the Dead Sea and Himalayan salts relieve stress and tension. I carefully chose botanicals designed to lull life's stresses away and end your day with tranquility and serenity. Treat yourself to a soak, perfect for your skin and your well-being.
The aroma of lavender, chamomile and jasmine have long been known to impart relaxation and ease anxiety, yet all offer some level of therapeutic benefits as well. White willow bark and lady's mantle are known natural painkillers, perfect for relieving aches and sore muscles, as stress and tension can often manifest as physical pain.
Your bath soak will arrive in a resealable bag for pouring convenience. Listing is for one bag of tub tea and will arrive in a resealable bag. A reusable muslin tea bag will be enclosed to prevent botanicals from clogging drains.
Net weight 3 oz | 85 g
To use, fill enclosed tea bag with desired amount, drop into warm bath water, and allow it to steep. Gently squeeze bag to release all the benefits of enclosed botanicals. Dispose of botanicals when done. Allow bag to dry completely before using again. Store in cool, dry area until ready to use. External use only. NOT for consumption.
Sodium chloride (Dead Sea and pink Himalayan salt blend), lavandula anguvstifolia (organic lavender) flowers, matricaria recutita (organic chamomile flowers), jasminum sp. (organic jasmine flowers), salix alba (organic white willow bark), alchemilla vulgarism (organic lady's mantle), lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) flower oil.
I am not a doctor. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If pregnant/nursing or under care of a physician, always consult with your physician prior to use.
- See our Shipping Policy for any applicable shipping fee.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Orders processed within 3-5 business days, but may differ around holidays and sales. Delays will be communicated.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- No Returns or Exchanges
- If products arrive damaged, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- Please include your full name, shipping address, email, order number, a photo of the product, and a photo of the outside of the package.
- All orders that arrived damaged will have a claim filed with shipping carrier and replaced if the above criteria have been met.