By De Lune
Targeted herbal and nutritional relief for mood-related PMS symptoms. The healthy way to soothe mood swings and stress caused by your cycle.* Vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO.
- Full cycle support
- 60 tablets per bottle
- 2 tablets daily
How do you use it?
- Take two tablets per day, with or without food.
- Take Steady Mood all month long, not just when you're menstruating.
- Benefits accumulate and strengthen with each cycle of use.
Steady Mood is nutritionist-formulated with the most effective natural ingredients for relaxed menstrual moods.
B6 vitamins - Mood lifter
Vitamins B6 helps make "happy neurotransmitters" such as serotonin in the brain. No wonder it's favored by naturopaths and physicians for mood support.
Saffron - Brain de-fogger
Saffron is a vibrant spice with antioxidant and anti-depressant properties. Studies show it can naturally tweak brain chemistry to lift the mood and quiet food cravings.
Calcium - Blues banisher
Calcium may help correct PMS symptoms, like mood swings, backaches, and sore breasts. Large studies show that people who don't get enough calcium have worse PMS moods. In clinical trials, calcium supplements reduced menstrual gloom and lifted energy levels.
Magnesium - Team player
According to clinical studies, magnesium works in synergy with vitamin B6 to thwart mood changes. Research also shows that it can soothe headaches and reduce bloating on its own.
Rhodiola - Head clearer
Rhodiola, an adaptogenic herb, has been used for millennia to manage stress and stabilize emotions. It also energized the brain's cognitive functions, helping to clear the mind and sharpen concentration.
Zinc - Calm inducer
Zinc levels are in flux throughout the menstrual cycle and tend to plummet just as PMS kicks in. Research shows those who supplement with zing have more balanced moods during their periods.
- See our Shipping Policy for applicable shipping fee.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- Free return within 60 days. Once approved, allow 5 processing days for refund to original method of payments
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Email email@example.com to initiate the return process.