The Arco Iris (High Top)
Our rainbow sneaker captures the vibrant weaving traditions of Guatemala, and reminds us of the good and beautiful things to come. Wear them any day or season for a little extra joy. Be sure to read more about our textile collaborators and their artisan partners below!
Fair Trade textiles handwoven in Guatemala by Mayan Hands‚Äô Chuaperol weaving group (more below). Note: due to the handwoven nature of this textile, stripe and color placement may vary from pair to pair ‚Äì i.e., every pair is one of a kind!
Leather lining and trim.
Supportive insole and removable footbed.
Waxed cotton laces.
Shoes made by hand and with love in a family-run factory in Portugal.
We donate 5% of each purchase from the Guatemala Collection to the Mayan Hands Education Fund, which provides scholarships to the daughters of their artisan partners.
Fit Tips: Our shoes come in whole, European sizes. The sizing is unisex. Order the size up if you wear a half size.
- See our Shipping Policy for applicable shipping fee.
- USPS priority mail: tracking and insurance
- Orders processed within 1~3 business days of purchase
Exchange & Return Policy:
- Unworn shoes within 14 days of delivery.
- Refund will be processed back to original form of payment.
- For exchange, please return order for refund and place a new order.