The Marble Body Brush™
- Please note our Marble Body Brush is in high demand. Processing time is currently 7-14 days.
Sought after for thousands of years for its timeless beauty, marble has been the material of choice for the most beautiful & striking works of arts.
We've reimagined the dry brush to create one-of-a-kind, stunningly beautiful, patented Marble Body Brush™.
Every brush is completely hand made, composed of a marble base and disc of natural bristles.
Dry brushing has been practiced by many cultures, the Egyptians, Scandinavians, Turks, and Russians for hundreds of years and is , to exfoliate the skin, eliminate dead skin cells, and stimulate the renewal of skin.
A prominent feature of Ayurveda, dry brushing (garshana) was completed every morning, prior to bathing, to stimulate blood circulation.
Dry brushing has a myriad of incredible skin & health benefits:
- Lymphatic support & boosts circulation
- relieve ingrown hair follicles
- Improves appearance of cellulite
- Exfoliates & tightens the skin
- Smoother and softer skin
- Clean pores, removing oil, dirt and residue, relieve ingrown hair follicles
Dry brushing offers an opportunity to become more mindful and to care for the parts of your body that you may usually neglect.
As a whole, dry brushing increases energy, blood flow and circulation, an opportunity to focus on and reconnect with your body, making it a wonderful addition to your wellness practices.
How to Use:
Start incorporating the practice one to two times a week, building up frequency as your skin adapts. Begin with completely dry skin. To dry brush your skin, start from your feet, and brush upward toward the heart in long strokes.
Take care to not over-brush. Avoid open cuts, breaks in the skin, sunburns, and rashes.
- See our Shipping Policy for applicable shipping fee.
- UPS Ground.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- 7 days from receiving products. Skincare products must contain at least 50% of the content and return with the original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping and handling fees.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return or exchange process.
- Any refund is processed 7-10 days via PayPal.
- Email email@example.com