Wura | Turmeric & Saffron Bar Soap
Wura, meaning gold, is the best way to describe this soap – and you’ll soon see just how valuable it is. 🤩
Sade Baron's Wura | Turmeric & Saffron Bar Soap contains saffron flowers as well as turmeric, which is known to calm various skin conditions and reduce inflammation thanks to its high antioxidant ratio that slows cell damage. Herbal-infused water in this soap means every gram is infused with healing powers. Notable superfats are Wheatgerm oil and Chamomile oil, which have proven healing powers your body will love.
Why we love it?
- Skin Health: Superfood Turmeric for skin and supports clarity and radiance
- Gentle: For sensitive skin infused with herbal botanic ingredients
- Antioxidant: Slow down cell damage and reduce inflammation
- Scent: Soft, clean and light of blend of earthy and sweet, subtle.
- Free of Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.
How to Use: Gentle lather with water and wash the entire body or areas specific. Rinse thoroughly. Suitable for all skin types, especially for Sensitive Skin.
- Turmeric: A superfood and antioxidant ingredients as it enhances collagen deposition, speeds up the wound healing process, is a relaxant and balancer of the body.
- Saffron: It is anti-inflammatory and soothes skin.
- Chamomile Oil: Ancient medicinal herb, smooth, healthy skin and relieves irritations because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Wheatgerm Oil: A rich source of vitamin E, which helps reduce skin damage, fight free radicals, support healthy collagen formation and maintain even skin tone.
Full Ingredients List: Aqua (Herb Infused Distilled Water), Coconut Oil (Coco Nucifera), Saponified Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Sodium Lactate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Crocus Sativus, Grapeseed Extract (Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa Root Oil), Saffron (Crocus Sativus Flower), Pink Grapefruit Oil (Citrus Paradisi Peel), Chamomile Oil (Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract)
- Please allow between 2-11 days for your order to arrive. If more than 15 days have passed please email us at email@example.com to review the status of your order.
- All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount or the items out of stock of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in Canada and the United States. We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in Europe only.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 2 to 4 business days of the date of your order. Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method.
Exchange & Return Policy:
- Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate, personal care, or sanitary goods.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If products arrive damaged, email email@example.com to be eligible for a replacement.